Thursday, September 6, 2007

If you could tell someone to shut up...

Welcome.

I can't really think of anything to blog about, but I felt like starting a blog. So today's mindspark will be to respond to this "if you could tell someone to shut up..."

If I could tell someone to shut up, I would tell a lot of people to. I can't narrow it down to one, so I'll tell two: Rosie O' Donnell and Whoopi Goldberg. The heights of stupidity that these two reach are astounding. First Rosie and the missing supreme pizza mystery. Ok I made that up. Rosie, shut up! She is a complete idiot. The only reason people want to watch her, well listen to her, no one wants to actually watch her, but the only reason people listen to her is to see how much of an a-- she will make of herself on any given day. Some of the ridiculous things that have come spewing out of her mouth make Paris Hilton look smart. On second thought, nothing makes Paris look smart. I can't stand Rosie.
As for Whoopi, there is a reason she hasn't worked much in the last 10 years or so. Because she has been opening her cheshire cat mouth too much. The other day she defended the football player who got busted for dog-fighting. She said it is in his cultural background. Actually, most southerners are dog-lovers, dog-fighting is actually rooted in white cultures, and you never defend a slimebag like Vick. Idiot. Wow, good thing Barbara Walters knows how to hire true geniuses for the View. Joy Behar can shut up, too. She is a moron as well.

So who do you want to shut up?

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Personally I would tell MTV to shut up. Nobody enables more collosal blowhards than this IQ dimishing network station. That is all.

Jeff

Anonymous said...

You know, I tried to come up with someone good, but all I can come up with is Rosie. You got me on that one.

There is a mom on my son's football team that's a strong candidate, but it would take too long to explain that.

Ah-hah! I have it. Watching the first football game of this 2007 season gives me yet another candidate: Peyton Manning. Hearing some attempted interviews from his early career, I know that at his core, he is humorless, cardboard and a downright jerk. Now, he's hosting SNL and doing a commercial for every product and service this side of Tampax (and I wouldn't put it past him to be shilling for Summer's Eve or Vagisil by season's end). Looks like he figured out that being an a-hole doesn't pay very good (a lesson T.O. has not learned, obviously). I see right through you, Manning...I know you're reading this...

Anonymous said...

My Mom.

Anonymous said...

I'd tell all the anti's bashing the LDS church over the MMM to shut up. I'm not disrespecting the atrocity that occured at the MMM and certainly not excusing any of those who were involved, whomever they may be, but the antis have been way too anti about this whole thing. They all seem to forget what happened to the early members of the Church, who were driven out of Missouri in the dead middle of winter. They also seem to easily forget how these people's property was outright stolen and how many of them (women and children included) were murdered. Then, not only were they just driven from Missouri, it all happened again in Illinois.

The murders and persecution that the early members had to suffer through is no excuse for the MMM, but I don't see the states of Missouri or Illinois offering any sort of apology to the Church, and I don't see the Church demanding any such apology.

So, freakin' shut up all you freakin' antis!!!!!

Oh, and Rosie, you can shut up now as well.

La Toya said...

FORT PIERCE, Fla. -- Police documents said a Fort Pierce teenager told detectives he killed his parents because he didn't want to disappoint them anymore.According to documents released Tuesday, Jacob Brighton, 16, said he shot and killed his parents last month because he always felt like a disappointment to them, he did not have a job when his parents wanted him to, smoked marijuana and did not share the same "qualities or interests" as his father.


SHUT UP

Anonymous said...

Well said.