Monday, September 8, 2008

Briefs




So, I've

been asked what I think of Palin...Not bad. Not bad at all. She's got my vote. Va-va Voom. Actually, I don't know much about her, but I have heard some good and some not so good. I do think it is stupid to be ripping on her because her unwed daughter is pregnant. What does that have to do with anything? Perhaps it gives her some extra insight. I guess if the Obamites are going to cry racism whenever he is criticized, she can cry sexism whenever she is. She seems like a much better choice than Biden, who has a long track record of stupidity. Obama had the most liberal voting record his short time in the senate and Biden was 3rd. Yeah, lots of compromise from those two.

Anyway, unless I can get my own campaign as a write-in candidate going well, I will probably vote for McCain/Palin. Have you heard how openminded and fair Oprah is? She is an open Obama supporter, which is no surprise, but she won't even have Palin on her show. That's fair, Oprah. If Obama was smart, he would have picked Oprah as his running mate. Since she already owns half the country, it would have been a landslide.

No comments: