Thursday, June 5, 2008

Don't Call it a Comeback

Last day of school for the students. YYYYYYYYYYYEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!! If these meatheads are our future, the future looks bleak indeed. Wow. My students took it to new levels of stupidity, immaturity, and disrespect. But, the school year is coming to a close and hopefully next year will be better. You would think that as they got older, they would get wiser. Think again. Unfortunately, I will have many of them again. I am moving up to Government and Economics next year. They are just semester classes, though, so it should be bearable. Now I have to work the counselors so I can avoid some of the more annoying students so I don't have them for a second, or in some cases, a third time. In many cases, these students are starting to think we are buddies because we have known each other for so long. A lot of times, they think I am not serious when I tell them to shut up, sit down, do your work, stop acting like 1st graders, don't do drugs, keep your nasty hands to yourself, put your @#*!&% cell phone away, etc. Anyway, I am glad summer is here. Maybe these kids will get a clue over the summer.

1 comment:

La Toya said...

Do you have camera's installed in your class rooms?